Enium provides one of the most flexible loan products on the market. Approval can be nearly instantaneous (usually within a couple of minutes), and Enium allows 12 months of no interest no payment (NINP), starting at install. The NINP feature allows the customer time to realize tax credit savings and apply such toward the loan. After this initial 12 months, the loan automatically transitions into a 19 year term at a fixed 4.99% rate. The payment will calculate at the end of those 12 months NINP, and there are no prepayment penalties.
Click here to view a ‘one-pager’ with key information and specifics to assess if Enium is a good fit for your customer.
As you build your customer’s solar proposal within the app, follow these steps to select, apply for, and ultimately attain Notice to Proceed (NTP) with an Enium loan:
- Tap the blue home & person icon to view financing information.
2. Tap to select financing.
3. Select ‘Enium’ from the drop down menu.
4. Hit ‘Calculate’.
5. Go back to the main screen of the proposal.
6. Tap the blue ‘Review agreement, sign up’ button in the bottom right corner.
7. Verify that all of the homeowner information is accurate.
8. Tap ‘Proceed to Enium’s Loan Application’ once the proposal is complete.
9. From here, the loan application can be completed and submitted directly through the App. In many cases, the homeowner will even get an instant approval.
Note: Be sure to enter the exact dollar amount from the Clean.Tech solar agreement in your Enium loan application; otherwise, the homeowner will have to sign new loan documents.
10. The homeowner will be prompted to complete a welcome call with Enium upon application submission. If you have any questions or receive an ‘error’ message in the app, call Enium at 844-500-9695 and press 1.
12. After the application has been authorized, the homeowner will receive an email to electronically sign the loan documents.
13. Enium will upload your photo IDs and VOI (if requested), and Clean.Tech will upload your solar agreement within the Enium portal & request Notice to Proceed (NTP) from Enium.
14. Once NTP has been granted, we assign your project to our engineering team to formalize project design and prepare for permitting and installation.
15. 100% of your commission payment is issued once the final inspection has been passed and Enium forwards final funding to Clean.Tech (typically 7-10 days after installation).
Watch the following video to learn more about Enium and its loan products, including qualifications and benefits: