There are two ways to change your password. One is to do so from your dashboard by way of a computer; The other way is directly from your iOS device while accessing the Clean.Tech app.
From Your Computer:
1. From ‘My Dashboard’, scroll down the left hand menu bar and tap the ‘Your Profile’ link
2. On the User Profile page, scroll down to the ‘Change Password’ section. Enter your new password twice, enter your old password. The ‘Change Password’ button will become active.
3. Click ‘Change Password’ to save your new password. If you forget your old password, see below for instructions to ask us to reset your password.
You will now be able to log into both your Dashboard by computer, and into the app from your phone or iOS device using your new password.
From Your Phone, or iOS Device:
4. Tap the menu bars in the upper left corner of the screen.
5. Tap ‘Dashboard’ from the menu bar.
6. A window will open. Tap the three menu bars in the upper left corner.
7. The Menu bar opens and looks just like the desktop version.
8. On the User Profile page, scroll down to the ‘Change Password’ section.
9. Click ‘Change Password’ to save your new password. If you forget your old password, see below for instructions to ask us to reset your password.
You are now able to log into both your Dashboard on a computer desktop and the iOS app using your new password.
If you are not able to login and need a password reset? Follow these steps:
10. Go to Clean.Tech and click ‘Chat’ from the Dashboard or
11. ‘Support’ from the App Dashboard.
12. Let us know by typing in your full name, team name, and that you need a password reset. We will Chat back to you and provide a new temporary password.