In this article, we will download the Clean.Tech app from the app store, sign in for use in creating solar designs for your customers, and update the app to maintain optimum functionality.
To Download & Sign In to the Clean.Tech app:
1. Search for ‘Clean.Tech’ in the Apple App store & download / load the app onto your phone or device
Note - for Android users, the app operates on iOS-powered products, including iPhones and iPads with iOS 11 or newer operating systems. The Android operating system does not currently support the Clean.Tech app. However, we are releasing expanded desktop design functionality that will enable web-based accessibility to empower usage with these devices.
2. Sign in using the username and password Clean.Tech forwarded via email.
3. In some cases, Clean.Tech may provide you with an invitation code that you can use to sign in for the first time.
You are now ready to search for the desired address and start creating 3D enabled solar proposals to send to your customers in minutes!
The Clean.Tech app is regularly improved and modified, therefore it is important to stay current with the newest versions of our app as these updates are released. Follow these steps to ensure you always have the most up to date version of the Clean.Tech app:
To Update the Clean.Tech app:
4. Go to ‘Settings’ on your device.
5. Scroll down and tap ‘App Store’
6. & 7. Tap the indicator sliders to enable ‘App Updates’ & ‘Automatic Downloads’. This will enable your Clean.Tech app to be auto-updated when updates and enhancements are made available.
Getting these settings in place on your devices is highly recommended, as this is the best way to receive all updates and enhancements and ensure an uninterrupted and ideal experience with the Clean.Tech platform. Connect with our team members using Chat Support if you need assistance and clarification on how to download the Clean.Tech app, and enable device settings to maintain optimum performance.